On the footsteps of Vlad the Impaler and his real life. Discover the cities where he lived, take a walk in the fortresses that he defend, and uncover the secred of this unfulfilled love.
About this Experience
Dracula`s secret love story
Did you know that Vlad the Impaler had three wives? Yes he was married three times, but none of them was the love of his life.
The legend says that when he was 35 years old, he met Katherina, a 17 year old girl from Brasov and he fell in love with her. Curious to find out more?
Join this tour!
- The birthplace and house of Vlad “Dracula” in Sighisoara;
- The real houses where he lived;
- All the citadels and fortresses that he built;
- Dracula’s churches and Monasteries;
- The mystery of Dracula’s tomb;
- The medieval towns and castles that Vlad the Impaler defended;
- Capitals of Wallachia;
- The complete story of this life and unfulfilled love;
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3*, 4* guest houses and hotels with full board base.
- Bottled water, coffee and tea and local wine included with meals; bottled water during sightseeing excursions;
- Professional English/Spanish speaking tour guide as your personal concierge;
- Transport by private car (up to 3 persons), minivan (up to 8 persons) and mini bus for more than 10 persons.
- Professional bus or van driver for the entire tour
- Guided tour for every tourists objective of the route
- Some stories and legends that marked each place you visit. It might be interesting to learn some secrets!
- The entrance fee for every tourists landmark and objective that will be visited.
- International airfares
- Travel insurance;
- Beverages other than noted in your pre-tour documentation;
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities;
ItineraryShow on map
Day 1: Welcome in Romania!
Day 2: Walachia and its secrets
Day 3: From Walachia to Transylvania on the foot steps of Dracula
Day 4: To the heart of Transylvania
Day 5: The connections between Brasov and Vlad the Impaler
Day 6: Bran Castle and the legend of Bram Stoker
Day 7: The mystery of his tomb
View other related programs
The best gastronomic experience
Food, wines, traditions, citadels and fortified churches - Bucharest t...
Cultural and gastronomic tour in the Idyllic Transylvania. Unique prog...
The hidden secrets of Romania
From ancient Dacia to present - a legendary tour exclusively offered b...
Bucharest Party Break
Bucharest the city that never sleeps!...
Adventure in Banat
Adventure and cultural tour in the Banat Region including trekking pr...