Active and Ecotour in Romania. Explore the Carpathian Mountains!
About this Experience
Experience an active and cultural program in Romania, designed for the ones who prefer to mix the cultural atraction in the destination they visit with some activities and hiking tours in the middle of the nature.
For this program, our specialists included some easy and medium hiking tours in the Bucegi Natural Park Mountains and the "Piatra Craiului" National Park Mounatains.
Situated imediately near the town of Brasov, these two beautiful places will turn your jurney in Romania into a really special moment.
Not to be missed are the traditional Transylvanian villages, the fortified churches, the gastronomy and the castles and citadels. All of these beauties are part of this active eco-tour in Romania that we recommend you too book now!
- Hiking in “Bucegi” Natural Park and “Piatra Craiului" National Park;
- Cross through the heart of Transylvania and admire the unique villages;
- Be fascinated by the beautiful Carpathians;
- Medieval experience in Transylvania
- Explore the unique cultural, architectural and historical heritage of “Marginimea Sibiului” rural area;
- Find the history hidden behind the walls of the castles and fortresses;
- Grace with your presence at the local events;
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3* guest houses and hotel with full board base.
- Bottled water, coffee and tea and local wine included with meals; bottled water during sightseeing excursions;
- Professional tour guide as your personal concierge;
- Transport by minivan (up to 8 persons) and mini bus for more than 10 persons.
- Professional bus or van driver for the entire tour
- Guided tour for every tourists objective of the route
- Some stories and legends that mark each place you visit. It might be interesting to learn some secrets!
- Active participation and up-close encounters to experience the cultures of your journey
- The entrance fee for every tourists landmark and objective that will be visited
- International airfares
- Travel insurance;
- Transfer from/ to the airport/ hotel;
- Beverages other than noted in your pre-tour documentation;
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities;
ItineraryShow on map
Day 1: Bine aţi venit! Welcome to Romania!
Day 2: Discover the mountains
Day 3: Hiking in Bucegi
Day 4: Transylvanian Castles, citadels and Magura Eco Village
Day 5: Hiking in Piatra Craiului National Park
Day 6: A ride on the Transylvanian Roads
Day 7: Meet the peasants
View other related programs
The best gastronomic experience
Food, wines, traditions, citadels and fortified churches - Bucharest t...
Cultural and gastronomic tour in the Idyllic Transylvania. Unique prog...
Bucharest Party Break
Bucharest the city that never sleeps!...
Adventure in Banat
Adventure and cultural tour in the Banat Region including trekking pr...
The hidden secrets of Romania
From ancient Dacia to present - a legendary tour exclusively offered b...