Cultural and gastronomic tour in the Idyllic Transylvania. Unique program for unique travelers.
About this Experience
Idyllic Transylvania is a very special program, actually a mix of fine ingredients combined by our specialists with love and passion and the result is this unique experience.
Combining the famous UNESCO citadels and fortified churches in Transylvania with the rural experience these land offers, a litle bit of sport in nature and a trip back in time with the Velo draisine, all of these surrounded by the delicios tastes of the Romanian and especially Transylvanian cuisine, you get in the end this experience we love to call, the Idyllic Transylvania.
You don`t have to believe us, just come and feel it!
- UNESCO World Heritage citadels and fortified churches in Transylvania;
- Cross through the heart of Transylvania and admire the unique villages;
- Be fascinated by the beautiful Carpathians;
- Medieval experience in Transylvania
- Delight yourself with a professional wine tasting and traditional lunch at a local winery;
- Take a ride with the “Velo draisine” or “real bike” to explore the rural area surrounding Sibiu;
- Find the history hidden behind the walls of the castles and fortresses;
- Grace with your presence at the local events;
- 8 nights’ accommodation in 3*, 4* guest houses and hotels with full board base.
- Bottled water, coffee and tea and local wine included with meals; bottled water during sightseeing excursions;
- Professional English/Spanish speaking tour guide as your personal concierge;
- Transport by private car (up to 3 persons), minivan (up to 7 persons) and mini bus for more than 8 persons.
- Professional bus or van driver for the entire tour
- Guided tour for every tourists objective of the route
- Some stories and legends that mark each place you visit. It might be interesting to learn some secrets!
- Active participation and up-close encounters to experience the cultures of your journey
- The entrance fee for every tourists landmark and objective that will be visited.
- International airfares
- Travel insurance
- Beverages other than noted in your pre-tour documentation
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities
ItineraryShow on map
Day 1: Bine aţi venit! Welcome to Romania!
Day 2: From Walachia to Transylvania
Day 3: Explorring Transylvania - first night in Count Kalnoky\'s house
Day 4: Eco Adventure in Transylvania
Day 5: Medieval Transylvania
Day 6: Up in the mountains
Day 7: Returning to Walachia
View other related programs
Adventure in Banat
Adventure and cultural tour in the Banat Region including trekking pr...
Dracula's secret love story
On the footsteps of Vlad the Impaler and his real life. Discover the c...
Hiking in the Carpathian Garden
Active and Ecotour in Romania. Explore the Carpathian Mountains!...
Idyllic Grand Tour of Romania
Idyllic Grand Tour of Romania - One of the best ways to explore the m...
Bucharest Party Break
Bucharest the city that never sleeps!...