Food, wines, traditions, citadels and fortified churches - Bucharest to Transylvania - The best gastronomic experience
About this Experience
Customs, traditions, local gastronomy, best wines and of cours, the fantastic citadels, castles and fortified churches of Transylvania plus 2 days in Bucharest, to discover it`s charm.
Customs, traditions, local gastronomy, best wines and of course, the fantastic citadels, castles and fortified churches of Transylvania plus 2 days in Bucharest, to discover its charm.
All of these are combined in one single program, designed exclusively for the tourists with fine tastes who want to experience a little bit more about Romanian culture.
When we designed this program, we took into consideration all the aspects requested to combine as well as possible the cultural-historical side of Transylvania with its hidden treasure, the local gastronomy and the fine wines.
Starting from Bucharest, our capital city, we will head north to Brasov, on a beautiful alternative route passing the Siriu Lake, and then we will continue our itinerary in Transylvania combining visits at castles, citadels, fortresses, fortified churches and traditional villages with local gastronomy, serving delicious meals on our lunch and dinners.
This all inclusive program is maybe one of the best options to choose, if you are interested in both, historical and traditional Transylvania.
- 8 nights` accommodation in 4*, 4+* or 5* hotels and guesthouses on full board basis + 1 Welcom Dinner + 1 Festive Traditional Dinner, as mentioned in the option you choose: Standard or Luxury.
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport in Bucharest
- Transport by private car or minivan with air conditioning and all the needed comfort, driven by professional driver
- Authorized English/Germnan/Italian/French/Spanish/Jappanese speaking Romanian guide.
- Guided tour for every tourist landmark included in the itinerary
- Guided city tours in Bucharest, Brasov, Sighisoara and Sibiu
- Wine testing in Bucharest and Azuga
- Traditional lunch with the sheppards in the Marginimea Sibiului Area
- The entrance fee for every tourist landmark and objective that will be visited.
- Free entrance and one free cocktail in one of the clubs in Bucharest, recommended by our travel agency, if the tourists wish to taste the nightlife in Bucharest
- A complete experience to remember for a lifetime
Services NOT included in the program:
- The beverages (except the ones mentioned in the program)
- Other expenses of the tourists
- Tips are greatly appreciated
What you have to do?
Just contact us or send us your request and we will offer you the best rates and tailor made program (in case you want to add extra activities and days), especially for you.
ItineraryShow on map
Day 1: Welcome to Bucharest, Romania. Bine ati venit!
Day 2: Explorring Bucharest, one of the most animated cities in Europe. Discove more than 500 years of history, stories and legends.
Day 3: Full day of exploration. Muddy volcanoes, Siriu lake, Prejmer and Harman fortified churches. Welcome to Transylvania, the land of myths and legends.
Day 4: Culture, traditions and gastronomy in Brasov County
Day 5: Authentic Transylvania Experience. UNESCO World Heritage Day.
Day 6: To the European Cultural Capital - Sibiu. Explorring Transylvania from north to south.
Day 7: Marginimea Sibiului - Authentic traditional villages of the transylvanian sheppards. Meet the locals and enjoy the cuisine!
Day 8: Transylvania from West to East, on the foot of the Fagaras Mountains. To the Prahova Valley.
View other related programs
The hidden secrets of Romania
From ancient Dacia to present - a legendary tour exclusively offered b...
Hiking in the Carpathian Garden
Active and Ecotour in Romania. Explore the Carpathian Mountains!...
Dracula's secret love story
On the footsteps of Vlad the Impaler and his real life. Discover the c...
Adventure in Banat
Adventure and cultural tour in the Banat Region including trekking pr...
Idyllic Grand Tour of Romania
Idyllic Grand Tour of Romania - One of the best ways to explore the m...